What Can We Do?
Newborns Vietnam’s priority is to provide training and support that will change the life chances of thousands of babies in Da Nang and the surrounding provinces; our priorities are:
• training nurses in neonatal care,
• training the most able graduates to be nurse educators,
• training for junior doctors,
• improving access to ante natal care and early identification of high risk pregnancies,
• building the capacity of the Da Nang University of Medical Technology & Pharmacy’s academics to teach neonatal nursing in the future,
• providing basic lifesaving equipment.
How Can You Help? – Cycle a Difference
Take part in one of our Cycle a Difference sponsored cycle rides in the UK/Europe and Vietnam. Enjoy a new cycling challenge and help us build a sustainable solution to the high number of newborn deaths in central Vietnam and across south east Asia.
Organise your own cycling event or join a cycle ride and choose Newborns Vietnam as your charity, read more about our work at http://www.newbornsvietnam.org.
Come ride with us and help change the life chances of newborns! Post ride we will keep you up to date with progress, the arrival of equipment, nurses completing training programmes, improvements in mortality. We publish regular updates.