Our team – ‘The Seniors’ – is taking part in the Newborns Vietnam Cycle a Difference – Asian Business Challenge Ride in March 2014 to give every baby the chance of life.
‘The Seniors’ team riders are;
– Luke Humphreys – the Ride Captain – to learn more, or donate, go to http://www.justgiving.com/Luke-Humphreys
– Rob Daniels – veteran of the May 2013 Ride and support to the Ride Captain,
– Jochum Ledgister – to learn more, or donate, go to http://www.justgiving.com/Jochum-CaD
The Seniors’ team one-day riders are;
– David Campion from Laguna Lang Co – more details coming shortly,
– Thach Do Anh – Vietnam International Bank – more details coming shortly,
– Suzanna Lubran, Newborns Vietnam Coordinator – to learn more, or donate, go to http://www.justgiving.com/suzanna-lubran
– Ken Atkinson, Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd – to learn more, or donate, go to http://www.justgiving.com/Kenneth-Atkinson
– The British Ambassador, Dr Antony Stokes LVO.
Antony and Ken are cycling the last 44km into Da Nang. Neither has done any serious cycling for many years, so this is a big challenge for them!
Antony will be riding a hand built bicycle from Condor Cycles, London.
Grant Young, Managing Director, said ‘It is a pleasure to supply a bicycle for the Ambassador to use for the Newborns Vietnam cycle ride and to assist and support this very worthy cause’. Read more about Condor Cycles by clicking here.
Please support ‘The Seniors’ by visiting our team justgiving site, https://www.justgiving.com/teams/abr-seniors, and donating to the team member of your choice.