Vietnam Challenge Ride, November 2015, Sponsors
Chim Sao Team, led by Premier Oil
- Premier Oil – for more details click here.
- PV Gas – for more details click here.
- PV Trans Oilfield Services – for more details click here.
- PTSC M&C – for more details click here.
- PTSC Marine – for more details click here.
- Aquaterra Energy – for more details click here.
- Deloitte Vietnam – for more details click here.
- Hogan Lovells is a new sponsor for 2015 – for more details click here.
- Odgers Berndtson is a new sponsor for 2015 – for more details click here.
- Clevermed – is supporting Ruairi O’ Driscoll,
- CBRE (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
- Caravelle Saigon
- Galaxy Communications
- Handspan Travel Indochina
- Hongkong Land
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa
- Marchesi Antinori
- Sofitel Legend Metropole
- Sileni Estates
- Vietnam Airlines
Around the world thousands of newborn babies die every hour from easily preventable causes and the lack of trained nurses and midwives. In Vietnam neonatal morality accounts for 50% of all deaths in children under 5 years and is growing. There are too few doctors and nurses who are appropriately trained in newborn care. The limited knowledge and lack of specialist training are major factors in why the mortality rate remains high.
Funds from the Cycle a Difference Asian Business Challenge Ride will help Vietnam to:
• further reduce neonatal mortality, and the number of babies that survive neonatal care but with a long term disability, • provide neonatal nurse training to central Vietnam,
• provide capacity building for our local University partners to transfer British nursing knowledge and skills to local academics,
• training for the most able nurses to become nurse educators to improve survival rates in the poorest rural areas,
• and provide lifesaving equipment.
For further details, click here to download the Corporate Sponsorship Brochure: (this is 3mb file, so it may take a little while to download).
For any questions or additional information on sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Suzanna Lubran – Excecutive Director & Vietnam Coordinator
VN Mobile: +84 (0) 905 062 500